Soup It Up! Beer Competition
Soup It Up! 2022 is a homebrew competition registered with the Beer Judge Certification Program (BJCP) and the American Homebrewers Association (AHA). The competition will be judged in-person with an Awards Ceremony planned for Date to be held at 6 and 40 Brewery in Lakewood, CO. The entrant judged Best-In-Show will be invited to participate in a brew day session with our Mechanics, and one of the category winners will be selected for a scale-up at 6 and 40 Brewery. In person judging and events are subject to change based on current health guidelines.
- Judge and Volunteer Registration: November 22, 2021, through March 4, 2022
- Entry Registration: January 1 through February 26, 2022
- Entry Delivery: all entries due by February 26, 2022
- Competition: March 5, 2022
- Awards Ceremony: March 5, 2022, at 3PM
This competition will be limited to the first 300 entries. Entrants are asked to provide three (3) bottles at time of submission. Entries can be dropped off at the following location:
Tom’s Brew Shop
883 Parfet Street, Unit I
Lakewood, CO 80215-5548
Thanks to our Soup It Up! Competition sponsors!