- COLOR: 500
BEST SUITED FOR
- 1-10% for color addition at low levels.
- Use more for dark beer styles.
- Dry Irish stout.
- Dark or black lagers.
- Black / cascadian IPA’s.
- Dark Dunkel.
- Clean, low flavor impact on dark beers.
- Little to no impact on foam color.
- Typically used to provide high color with minimal flavor impact.
STORAGE / SHELF LIFE
Store in a temperate, low humidity, pest free environment at temperatures of less than 90 ºF. Improperly stored malts are prone to loss of freshness and flavor. Whole kernel diastatic and pre-ground malts are best when used within 12 months from date of packaging. Whole kernel roasted malts may begin to result in slight flavor loss after 18 months.